A downloadable badass game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
In a post-apocalyptic society, criminals are pitted against each other in a combat arena. The results are the judgement.
Grab your guns, grab your controllers, and grab your butts in this no holes barred raycasted shooter with over twenty different maps!
Judgement Arena is a simple 2-4 player clay shooter game.
Try the demo today!
The android version is for OUYA, but may work on other android consoles.
Note: This game is controller based. It requires at least one controller other than the keyboard and mouse.
- OUYA Controller
- XBOX 360 Controller (Wired & Dongle)
- PS3 Dualshock Controller
- Logitech F310
- Amazon Fire Game Controller
This game was made by @josefnpat for the January 2015 OneGameAMonth challenge.
- Fixed collision detection (No more getting stuck in walls or stopping in single wide corridors)
- Saving settings for Time, Stock, Music Volume and Raycasting Scale
- Map Editor Cleanup
- Added keyboard & mouse as input option (Desktop)
- Added disable keyboard & mouse option (Desktop)
- Adding Temple Map by Joseph Braband
- Initial release
In order to download this badass game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files: