Final Reckoning Update
v1014 [59fd9fb] -> v1121 [6972e90]
Howdy again, @josefnpat here!
We've done it. It's been one hell of a road to the final content release, but we've finally done it. I want to make a huge shout out to everyone who made it possible, my heart goes out to you. It's been a heck of a three years, and now we're finally done!
Join us for our new campaign, and learn the secrets of the hostile alien race, the Dojeer, in this fun and exciting game mode with a fully voice acted campaign. For veteran players I suspect there is at least four hours of gameplay!
As a side note: this marks our final planned content release. Our promise of releasing the campaign and the original lovejam gamemodes has finally come to fruition! At this point, the game is going into maintenance - game breaking bugs and UX issues will be handled, but there is no intention of new content. Thank you everyone for all your support over the years.
- Add ships to control groups with shift
- Added nebula clouds to all maps
- Added new planets in background
- Added Dojeer Capital, Mine, Minelayer, Radar, Research, Satellite and Troopship
- Added race configuration to Skirmish
- Added derelict ships
- Added fully voice acted campaign game mode
- Added Pirate race
- Updating description strings for all races and objects
- Renaming Aliens to Hybrid and added missing units
- Added new background to game lobby
- Added classic lovejam game mode
- Updating credits
- Added menu button to game lobby
- Added level select to unlocked levels in game modes
- Attack range ring easier to see
- Added depressed state for cursor
- Replacing Dojeer with Pirates in training and survival mode.
- Added pause button
- Added stress test and warning for low performance machines
Bugs and Optimizations
- Fixed VO trigger while in research window
- Game Mode Selection defaulted to none
- Lowered contrast on scrap
- Feedback window closes with ESC
- Switching font from Yantramanav to Roboto
- Reordering ships in build panel
- Removing RCS logo on game fade in/out
- Added reflowprint module to tutorial and visual novel system
- Added stroke to selected buttons
- Feedback window now only opens feedback URL once
- Disabling chat for single player
- Updating unlock/unlocked strings in research window
- Using research window no longer fires in game sound effects.
- Fixing UTF8 errors in lovejam gamemode
- Fixed selected icon bug on alternate renders
- Updating logo
- Disabling GG from AI
- Reordering player colors
Get RogueCraft Squadron
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.