v925 [4a608f0] -> v990 [77df05d]
Howdy everyone, @josefnpat here!
On a personal note, I'd like to say that the feedback and the response from the gaming and gamedev community has been really amazing for us. We have achieved more success than we thought we would and we'd love to thank everyone who's bought a copy or helped us out on our journey in other ways!
We've been inspired to keep working on RogueCraft Squadron, and we have lots of updates coming!
Back to the news; this is our first big update since the steam release! We're super excited about this update. There's lots of quality of life changes, optimization and most excitingly, a new game mode! We're hoping you'll join us in for the fun!
As always, we're inspired by your feedback, good or bad! Please don't hesitate to contact us!
Here's the full changelog:
* Adding long anticipated Survival game mode!
* Adding mini turret (For early survival, and defense against scouts)
* Adding research stations to give you a small boost if you build research ships
* Adding opaque red line to show edge of map
* Adding single player mode so that the game doesn't need to host an entire server loop. (+FPS!)
* Rework of research and tutorial window
* Adding public server list connection window (for folks who have port forwarding set up properly)
* Adding match time when on victory and defeat
* Updated a bunch of SFX so they fit the game better
* Adding a splash screen on the demo so folks can find the full version
* Adding option to make hosted servers public or private (See "Hosting Server Public" Option)
* Adding streamer mode to hide server address
* Menu rework so the user experience in starting a new game makes more sense
* Adding clipboard copy/paste functionality for string inputs
* Making in game buttons bigger and adding an ebb and glow so you know when there is research to be done
* AI players now GG when they surrender.
* Stepper UIs now use arrows instead of -/+
* Adding fancy shader option (Moo!)
* New fancy MSS logo
Bugs and Optimizations
* FOW Optimization (Minimap no longer uses ~70% of the draw frame)
* Backend optimizations (+FPS!)
* For clients with high ping, game would crash when checking research.
* Surrendering now stops the server loop
* Fix refinery tooltip
* Repair buffed (repair 1 to 10)
* Fixing headless mode for private servers
* Cargo buffed (material 200 to 100, crew 10 to 5)
* Command nerfed (research capacity 100 to 30, research generate 10 to 0.25)
* Research nerfed (research capacity 100 to 60, research generate from 1 to 0.125)
* Habitat buff (crew capacity 5 to 100)
Get RogueCraft Squadron
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.