The second mission is impossible. You cannot build research vessles and the strongest attacking ship you can build is a scout, lol
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
RogueCraft Squadron is a fast paced real-time strategy space adventure with roguelike elements. Play as a squadron commander fighting against a hostile alien race; collecting resources, researching new ships, and building an armada as you fight to survive against overwhelming odds.
- Fast paced space-faring RTS.
- Roguelike gameplay. Death marks the end of your mission.
- Fully featured and customizable Skirmish mode. Includes Co-Op and PvP game types using online multiplayer.
- Build a wide variety of fleets with over 15 different ships to unlock.
- Deep strategy elements. Carefully manage your fleet and resources to defeat your enemies.
- Dynamic musical score that changes as you play.
- Scroll down to try the demo! Try the multiplayer fun with your friends!
Adapted from the LoveJam 2017 version of RogueCraft Squadron. You can check out the early prototype here.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Co-op, Multiplayer, PvP, Real time strategy, Roguelike, Space|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Homepage, Steam, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I feel bad that you feel that way, but in your defense it's not your fault. While the second mission is possible (I went and checked quickly! Try unlocking military drydock and battleships!), you are correct that the campaign does not let you build research vessels. Unlike the other game modes, in campaign after every mission you are awarded 50 research points. I wish that we had better UI/UX to explain that in game, that's my bad :(
Regardless, thanks for playing!